Need to connect your phone on a Wi-Fi network and this is your first time to do it? Check out how you can set up Wi-Fi on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite device by reading further on this post.
WiFi is now one of the most used internet connections on smartphones, aside from the cellular data connection. This is due to its reliability and stability.
Using a Wi-Fi connection on the Mi Note 10 Lite would pave the way to greater things that you can do on the device. If you are downloading large files or updating software on your phone, Wi-Fi should be the internet connection you use.
Aside from that, playing online games would require a more stable internet connection. This is why Wi-Fi connection is in-demand nowadays. Even when setting up your phone for the first time, you would be asked to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
If you forget how you can set up Wi-Fi on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, I have provided the very simple steps below. Feel free to follow them.
Steps to Set Up Wi-Fi on Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Open Settings on your device. Just tap on the Settings app.
- Go to and select Wi-Fi.
- Toggle switch to turn on Wi-Fi. Wait for the available networks to show up.
- Tap on the desired available network you would want to connect.
- Enter password, if prompted.
- Your device will show a Share password option once it has connected successfully to the Wi-Fi network.
Other ways to Connect Wi-Fi on Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Slide a finger down at the upper-right corner of the screen to access the Control Centre.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi. Wait for the phone to search for the available networks and connect on your desired Wi-Fi network.
To disconnect the Wi-Fi, just toggle switch on your settings or access the shortcut through Control Centre. Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope that we are able to help you out.
If you want help with setting up a Gmail account on your Mi Note 10 Lite, you can also check out the article for it. Just click here for more information.
You can also give our Youtube channel a quick visit for more tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to subscribe and please don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.