Are you a new android smartphone user and don’t have an idea on how to set up Gmail on Poco M3 Pro? The help is here through these easy-to-follow procedures. Read further for more information.
Having a Gmail account set up properly on the Poco M3 Pro is essential to get the best experience on the device. Gmail allows you to be informed and get the latest notifications from your important contacts. Getting it on your smartphone is a convenient way to access the emails right away when you need to, without the need to log in on a laptop or computer.
For starters, setting up a Gmail on android smartphones is usually associated with the initial setup. Which means by the time you purchase and turn on the phone, you will be prompted for your existing Gmail account to use on the device. If you have entered it, emails will be fetched and be synced on the Poco M3 Pro.
However, you also have the option to skip that process and most of the users would do that. However, it might be hard to familiarize the options on your new phone and setting up a Gmail might get you a headache.
Don’t worry as it will be easy to set up Gmail on Poco M3 Pro. I have provided the detailed steps below. Get your smartphone and feel free to follow them.
Steps to Set Up Gmail on Poco M3 Pro:
- Access the Gmail app directly. Just look for it under Google folder or at your app drawer.
- Tap the three lines at the upper-left corner of the Gmail screen.
- Go to and select Settings at the bottom part.
- Tap on Add account.
- Select Google or the intended email service provider that you are using. Enter the needed credentials and tap on Next to complete the setup.
Setting Up Google Account Through Settings on Poco M3 Pro
- Access Settings. Just look for the Settings app and tap on it.
- Go to and select Accounts & sync. This will open the existing accounts saved on the device.
- Tap on Add account. It is located below the existing accounts name.
- Select Google.
- Enter the needed credentials and tap on Next.
Thank you for reading this article. If you need help on how to remove a google account on your Poco M3 Pro, we got you covered. Check out the full tutorial by clicking here.
Should you need help with other things, we also have our Youtube channel for troubleshooting and tutorial videos. Feel free to visit it anytime you need help. Just don’t forget to subscribe and give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.