Facebook app does not let users download its videos. This is the reason why there’s no option that you can find to save a video you want within the app or Facebook’s desktop version. If you badly need to download Facebook videos on your Galaxy Note10+, you’re in luck as there are a number of third party services that can help. In this short guide, we’ll show you how to save Facebook videos on your Samsung device with the help of a free, third party website: https://catch.tube/. If you don’t want to use the services of this site, feel free to look for other alternatives but the rest of the steps provided below should generally be similar.
How to download Facebook videos on your Galaxy Note10+ 2019
To download Facebook videos on your Galaxy Note10+ is easy. If you have no idea how to do it, follow the steps below.
Download Facebook videos to Galaxy Note10+ step #1: Get the link of the video
The first step is to ensure that you have the video link. If you are using the Facebook app, follow these steps to do that:
- Tap on the video you want to download.
- Tap More settings at the upper right (three-dots).
- Select Copy link.
If you’re using a web browser like Google Chrome, there’s no way for you to copy the link of the video at all. We suggest that you use the main Facebook app and get the link by following the steps above.
Posts you might like
Download Facebook videos to Galaxy Note10+ step #2: Paste link and start downloading
Once you’ve copied the link of the video to the clipboard, you can then begin to download it. Follow the steps below on how to do it:
- Open your web browser such as the default Samsung Internet or Google Chrome app.
- Visit this site: https://catch.tube/. You’re going to use their free service to download the video you’ve marked.
- Enter the link or URL in the empty box beside the red button that says Catch video. You can do that by pressing and holding the search box. Once Paste option shows up, tap it.
- Scroll down and look for MEDIA FILES LIST TO DOWNLOAD.
- Select the video version that you want to download.
- Tap on the video to pause it.
- Tap More settings icon at the bottom right.
- Select Download.
- Wait for the device to download the video.
- Once the download is finished, you should have the download indicator at the status bar saying download is complete. Tap Open.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.