Change wallpaper on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite and get the best possible viewing experience on your phone’s display. Learn how to do the process as you read further on this article.
Do you still remember how you change wallpapers on your cellphone during the basic phone era? Nostalgic, isn’t it? Those were the times when phones were very limited on what to offer.
But when smartphones were introduced, a lot of new features surfaced. One of them is the ability to have cool-looking displays with aesthetic wallpapers on it. Wallpapers can be your photo taken using the phone’s camera, or something pre-installed on the device.
There are varieties of options to choose from. Mi Note 10 Lite also offers their own take on wallpapers based on their MIUI experience.
Posts you might like
Check out the full details on how you can select the best wallpaper suited with your taste and appreciation. Here are the procedures on how to change wallpaper on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
Steps to Change the Wallpaper on Mi Note 10 Lite:
- Access Settings from your home screen. Just look for the Settings app and tap on it.
- Go to and select Wallpaper. Just tap the option on the settings menu.
- If you want to choose your saved wallpapers, select Profile at the lower right corner. Otherwise, just select from the available options on the main wallpaper menu.
- On the profile page, tap on Wallpapers.
- Select your desired wallpaper from the available options and tap on it.
- Once you found your desired wallpaper, select Apply to use it. You have the option to set it as both wallpaper and lock screen.
- Another way to get access with the wallpapers on your Mi Note 10 Lite is to pinch in at the main screen. Then select Wallpaper at the bottom left of the screen.
Now that you have a new wallpaper on your phone, flaunt it to your friends and enjoy viewing your device. Thank you so much for reading this post.
Your device needs to be secured if you have important files saved on it. If you want to add a password on your Mi Note 10 Lite, you can click here to view more information on how to do it properly.
You can also visit our Youtube channel anytime for more tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Please don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.