Twitter is a popular social networking site that allows subscribers to post short messages for anyone to see. It is quite popular as there are a lot of topics that you can discover. One feature that is available for this service is the ability to send direct messages with anyone who has a Twitter account. Sometimes you might not want to receive a message from a certain person. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to block someone on Twitter DM.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Block Someone On Twitter DM
- Locate the conversation from the account, and click or tap to open it.
- Click or tap the information icon
- Select Report.
- Confirm your choice. The account will not be able to send you a message until you send them a message first.
You can also block the account of the person you don’t want to receive messages from.
- Go to the profile page of the account you wish to block.
- Click the more icon on their profile page.
- Select Block from the menu.
- Click Block to confirm.
Take note that when you block an account the following will apply.
- Blocked accounts cannot follow you, and you cannot follow an account you have blocked.
- Blocking an account you are currently following will cause you to unfollow that account
- Blocked accounts do not receive a notification alerting them that their account has been blocked.
- You will not receive notifications from accounts you block, or accounts that you do not follow who mention you in conversations started by accounts that you block.
- Blocked accounts that choose to report your account, any of your Tweets that directly mention them will be available for them to view and attach during the reporting process.
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone or computer . We support every computing device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.