Are you a Roku TV owner? If so, are you experiencing minor or major issues with your Roku TV? If you encounter problems like these, you can actually reset your Roku TV. Reset is one of the easiest methods to get everything back in functioning condition.
|TCL||TCL 32||Check Price on Amazon|
|Roku||Roku Express (New, 2022) HD Streaming Device||Check Price on Amazon|
Hey guys! Welcome to The Droid Guy! Today, we are going to tackle how to factory reset your Roku TV.
One of the simplest ways for customers to enjoy different streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime is through a Roku TV. The Roku TV, which uses the Roku operating system, will manage this, so there’s no need to connect a streaming device to the TV. Manufacturers like Hisense, Hitachi, Insignia, Sharp, and TCL produce Roku TV models. Since Roku software has been around for a while, it has gained credibility and a solid reputation.
There are some issues that you might encounter with your Roku TV, and this can be a frustrating experience as you won’t be able to watch your favorite shows when this happens.
There are several things you should assess if you’re experiencing glitches with your Roku TV because the problem might not be with the hardware. For instance, restarting your computer won’t help if you’re experiencing Wi-Fi issues, but restarting your router might.
If you are a user who runs into some of the minor bugs, this post is for you. The best solution for problems with your Roku TV, such as poor performance is a factory reset.
If you are interested to learn how to perform a factory reset on your your Roku device, then scroll down and continue reading.
Hard Reset Your Roku TV
The Roku will simply restart after a soft reset without erasing any data or settings.
Soft Reset A Roku Device Using A Remote Control
By pressing the following buttons on the Roku remote control, you can attempt to reset the Roku if it has frozen.
- Press the Home button 5 times.
- Then, press UP once.
- Next, press the Rewind button twice.
- Lastly, press the Fast Forward button twice.
This method works on all Roku models.
Soft Reset roku tv From Menus For Latest Models: 4, Primier, & Ultra
- Select Settings from the Home screen.
- Then, choose System.
- Select Power.
- The, select System restart option.
Soft Reset Using Button For Older Models
- On the device’s bottom or back, look for the “Reset” button. For some models, pressing the button will require a paper clip.
- Next, press the button, then after about a second, release. The Roku device will reset without issue.
Factory Reset Roku TV Through The Settings Menu
If you are having problems, you might want to reset your Roku device. All of your settings will be deleted and your Roku account will be unlinked if you reset your Roku device.
Here’s How It’s Done:
- Get your Roku remote and the press the Home button.
- Next, select Settings. You’ll be able to locate Settings in the left side of the home screen by pressing the left directional button on your Roku remote.
- Now, choose System. You have the option to use the Ok button or right directional button.
- Next, select Advanced system settings tab.
- And then select factory reset.
- After that, a code will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You need to enter the code on the screen and click OK.
- Lastly, choose Start Factory reset. Your Roku will turn off and turn back on right away if you do this. Once the device has restarted, you will see the Roku logo bouncing on your screen.
You will need to set up your Roku device from scratch after you have successfully reset it.
Factory Reset a Roku Device Using the Reset Button
On the bottom or back of almost Roku devices is a physical reset button. Either a pinhole or a tactile button, depending on your preference. By holding down this button for a long time, you can factory reset your Roku streaming device.
When you successfully reset your device, for most Roku devices, you should see a blinking LED light.
Here’s How It’s Done:
- Turn on your Roku.
- Next, locate the reset button. This is typically located on the device’s bottom or back.
- Hold the reset button down for approximately 10 seconds.
- Lastly, give your Roku device some time to restart. As mentioned above, a lot of Roku devices shows an indicator light. It will begin to blink rapidly once the device is reset.
Once you have accomplished the factory reset on your Roku device, keep in mind that your personal preferences will be deleted, your account in Roku will be unlinked from your device, all of your device settings will reset, and your Roku device will need to be set up again.
You can avail the hottest Roku Device below.
- Brand: TCL
- Screen Size: 32
- Supported Internet Services: Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube
- Display Technology: LED
- Resolution: 720p
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Features a beautiful High-Definition. Stunning HD resolution provides improved clarity and detail for all your favorite shows and movies.
You can customized home screen. Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center, so you can spend your time relaxing and enjoying the show.
You will have access to the best selection of free entertainment with 250+ live TV channels, award-winning Roku Originals, in-season shows, hit movies, kids’ TV and more.
If You are interested in this product, simply click on Amazon
- Brand: Roku
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Connector Type: HDMI
- Resolution: 1080p
- Supported Internet Services: Netflix, Prime Video
- Controller Type: Remote Control
- Color: Black
- Model Name: Roku Express 2022
- Product Dimensions: 3″L x 1.5″W x 0.75″H
- Compatible Devices: Television
Roku Express provides a seamless HD streaming experience that’s ideal for new users yet powerful enough for seasoned pros.
Buy this product now on Amazon
And that’s it. I hope this simple guide has been able to help you one way or another. Thanks for reading this post.