At times, having two apps on the screen at the same time is better than having to switch. Thankfully, Samsung provides an option on your Galaxy Note10+ that allows you to split the screen for two apps using Multi Window feature. This short guide should walk you through the steps.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android or #Fitbit issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to use Multi Window mode on Galaxy Note10+ | steps to activate Split Screen
Activating Multi Window or Split Screen is easy. Learn what you need to do in order to begin using this feature below:
- Tap on your Recent Button to view your recently opened page. This button is normally the one on the lower left side.
- Tap on the App Icon you would like to view in Split Screen View. This is an icon on top of the app.
- Select Open in split screen view.
- To complete the Split Screen View, tap or search on the secondary application. Keep in mind that not all apps support Multi Window or Split Screen view.
- To adjust the window size of the Split Screen, simply hold down the blue horizontal line and drag up or down accordingly.
- To close Split Screen view, tap on your Recents or Home button and select X icon.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.