Facebook is currently the largest social networking site today with more than one billion people around the world that having an account. You might be wondering why is it so popular? One main reason behind this is it allows people to easily connect with others and share various content.
There are however instances when you would like to block someone on Facebook messaging. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to do this.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Block Someone On Facebook Messaging
From the Facebook Website
- Open your Facebook account and click the Messages icon at the top right side of the web page
- Select See All in Messenger at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Locate to the individual you want to block and hover over that person’s name in the left panel.
- Click or press the three dots that appears to the right of the person’s name.
- Select Block Messages and confirm the decision.
This is the first method to block someone on Facebook messaging.
From the Messenger app
- Open the Messenger mobile app on your smartphone.
- If you are not already logged in, log in with your Facebook credentials.
- Scroll to the individual you want to block and hold your finger on their name until a pop-up dialog appears.
- Select the More option in the dialog box.
- Select the option to Block messages and tap Done.
This is the second method to block someone on Facebook messaging.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone or computer . We support every computing device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.