Unlocking the screen of your Galaxy S10 is one of the first things that you must learn to do. If you’re an Android newbie and still feeling your way around, follow the instructions below to unlock your screen.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
Follow the steps below to unlock your screen.
- If the screen of your Galaxy S10 is OFF, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Unlock the screen by using the screen lock type you set up before.
- If there was no screen lock set up yet, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen ( we recommend that you secure your screen though).
- If you used Pattern screen lock, draw the current unlock pattern.
- If you used PIN or Password screen lock, enter the current PIN or password.
- If you used Fingerprint unlock option, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it! Your screen should be unlocked.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.