The default app icons on the Galaxy Note10+ Home screen can look humongous at first. If you want to change that, simply head over to Home screen settings and tweak your Galaxy Note10+ screen layout from there. Just follow the steps below if you have no idea how to go about it.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android or #Fitbit issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to customize Galaxy Note10+ Home Screen or tweak screen layout
The huge screen of the Galaxy Note10+ makes app icons look way too big than normal. Thankfully, you can tweak your Galaxy Note10+ Home screen layout to make the sizes of app shortcuts small. You can tweak the size of the apps as well as the adjust the font size too. If that’s what you want, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Tap and hold on an empty space.
- Tap Home screen settings.
- You’ll see a number of options that you can change here. Start by selecting Home screen layout, then select either Home and Apps screens or Home screen only.
- Afterwards, go back to the previous section and tap Home screen grid. If you want the smallest app icon setting, select 5×6, then hit Apply.
- Go back to the previous screen.
- Select Apps screen grid and select 5×6 if you want to use the smallest option. Then hit Apply.
- That’s it! Your Home screen should now look better and app shortcuts should be much smaller.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.