The Fitbit Versa is considered as the best smartwatch that you can get for under $200. This device has several health and fitness features that make it compete even with the popular Apple Smartwatch.
If you have recently purchased the Versa then the first thing that you need to do is to set it up. Listed below are the steps that you need to perform in order to use the device properly.
How To Set Up Fitbit Versa
- Download and install the Fitbit app from one of the following locations: Apple devices—Apple App Store, Android devices—Google Play Store, Windows 10 devices (phones, tablets, and computers)—Microsoft Store.
- Open the Fitbit app and tap Join Fitbit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Fitbit account
- The personal information you provide during setup is used to calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which helps determine your estimated calorie expenditure and your body mass index (BMI). For more information, see How does Fitbit estimate how many calories I’ve burned? This information is private unless you change your privacy settings and opt to share it with your Fitbit friends.
- You will be prompted to connect your watch to your Wi-Fi network. This is needed to set up your watch, download playlists, download apps from the Fitbit App Gallery, and for faster firmware and Fitbit OS updates. For best results, connect your watch to your home or work Wi-Fi network.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.