One of the most popular premium movie streaming services available right now is Netflix. It carries a lot of movies and TV shows that will certainly keep anyone from kids to adults entertained. Accessing the Netflix app from a phone or a computer as well is quite easy thanks to its user friendly interface. One convenient feature present in the app is the Continue Watching list where shows or movies that you have not finished watching are grouped. There are certain times when you will want to clear this list. In this installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to remove items from the Continue Watching list of Netflix.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Remove Items From Continue Watching List On Netflix
- Log in to your Netflix account then select your profile
- Tap your profile name in the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll all the way down to My Profile and tap on Viewing Activity.
- A list with all the movies and TV shows you watched will be displayed chronological order. Click the X button to remove a certain show from all your devices.
- To prevent a TV show from appearing in the Continue Watching list, you need to click on Remove Series.
- When you go to return to the home screen the Continue Watching list should not contain the show you’ve just removed.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.