Sometimes, we are not staying on the same app for a very long time and we tend to open more apps unexpectedly. Like the features of other android and iOS devices, the Galaxy S10 Plus is capable of opening multiple apps at the same time. Thanks to its powerful processor, you can navigate way more screen without a lag. In this article, we will give you a detailed steps on how to navigate multiple screen, so keep on reading.
If you have other problems however, visit our troubleshooting page as we’ve already addressed some of the most common issues with this device. Browse through the page to find issues that are similar with yours and feel free to use the solutions we suggested. If you still need our help, fill up our questionnaire and hit submit to contact us.
Guide on how to navigate multiple screens on Galaxy S10 Plus
- We would assume that you are on the app menu. Choose and open an app your device.
- Repeat the process multiple times, depending on how many apps you would like to open.
- Once you’re done. Tap the three vertical icon on your navigation bar beside your home button.
- After that, it will display all the apps you have opened.
- To navigate, swipe up and down to choose which screen you like to open then, tap it.
- If wanted to remove an app, then simply swipe it to the right.
- Tap the home button if you want to return to home screen.
That’s it. We hope this article was able to guide you. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.