MS Paint or Microsoft Paint is a graphics program that has been included in every version of Windows that allows for the opening and editing of various graphics files. While this is a great graphics editing program there seems to be no option to make MS Paint background transparent. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to do this.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Make MS Paint Background Transparent
- Open your image in Microsoft Paint.
- Select Color 2 on the toolbar. You need to select your image’s background color as your Color 2 here.
- Click the eyedropper tool on the toolbar.
- Click your image’s background. This will set your Color 2 selection to your image’s background.
- Click on the Select menu on the toolbar. This option is near the top-left corner. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Click Transparent selection on the menu. This will enable the transparent selection option in all your selections, and put a checkmark next to it on the menu.
- Select Rectangular selection or Free-form selection
- Select the image you want to separate from the background. Hold down the left mouse button, and trace around the image.
- Right-click the selection area.
- Select Cut or Copy on the right-click menu. This will copy your transparent selection to your clipboard.
- Open a new picture in Paint.
- Paste your copied image. Right-click the new picture, and select Paste.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.