There are tons of users who wanted their favorite apps to be on the home screen and can easily open it with one tap. In this article, we will give you a detailed step-by-step guide on how to add apps and widgets to your home screen.
In the second section of this post, we will also guide you on how to add widgets to the home screen so that you can easily see the information you would want to know in one glance. To know more about it, continue reading this article.
But before we actually move on to our tutorials, if you have issues with your phone, then visit our troubleshooting page as we’ve already addressed some of the most common problems with this device. In case you need more help with your problem, fill up our Android issues questionnaire and hit submit to contact us.
Guide on how to add apps on Galaxy S10 Plus Home screen
- From the home screen, tap app menu.
- Navigate by swiping left or right, then find the app you wish to add.
- After finding it, tap and hold the app icon. Then, drag it to your home screen.
- If you add more icons on the home screen, then repeat step 3 to add more app icons.
- Once done, you arrange it the way you wanted.
Guide on how to add widgets on Galaxy S10 Plus Home screen
- Make sure that you are on your home screen.
- Tap and hold the screen for a couple of seconds, then release it when the options display.
- Tap ‘Widgets’.
- Here, you can see a list of widgets, navigate by swiping left and right to choose the widgets you want.
- If you found your widget, simply tap and hold it, then release when you are on the home screen.
- To arrange your widgets, simply tap and hold it and drag it to the position you wish to put it.
There you have it. We hope that this guide was able to help you. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.