Capturing the screen or an app screen on Galaxy J5 is easy. Check out the two methods below on how to do it.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J5 using hardware keys:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and the home button at the same time. Wait for the border around the screen to flash white.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J5 using Palm Swipe gesture:
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture first by going under Settings and searching for Palm Swipe to capture. You can use search box under Settings menu for this.
- Close the settings app and prepare the screen which you want to capture.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.