There can be many reasons why you want to delete registered fingerprints on your Galaxy Note10+. Perhaps you are trying to troubleshoot a problem and removing saved fingerprints is necessary. May be you want to add a new set of fingerprints from a loved one. Whatever the case, this post should help.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android or #Fitbit issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to delete fingerprints on Galaxy Note10+
How to remove saved fingerprint on Galaxy Note10+ | easy steps to delete fingerprint
If you need to remove a saved fingerprint from your Galaxy Note10+, the steps are not that difficult at all. Below are the steps to delete fingerprints on your Galaxy Note10+:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap Fingerprints. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Select the fingerprint to remove. To select all, touch and hold a fingerprint until selected then tap All (upper-left). When selected, a blue check mark will appear to the left of the fingerprint.
- Tap Remove (upper-right).
- To confirm, review the disclaimer then tap Remove.
- That’s it. You’ve now removed a fingerprint from your device.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.