Fortnite is one of the massively successful cross platforms games today. It is played by millions of players which includes a significant number of Android users. While the game has been released to almost all flagship Android devices, it is still not directly available on the Google Play Store at this time. This puts many unwitting users to use untrusted or even fraudulent sources for Fortnite installers. If you are concerned about security but don’t know how to get the game safely, you must head to their official site to do it.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
To install Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device, all you have to do is to follow the following steps.
- Open a web browser like Google Chrome and go to Fortnite.com. You will be redirected to Epic Games website.
- On Epic Games website, tap on GET FORTNITE.
- Then, tap on SAMSUNG.
- Download the installer.
- Tap on Install and Open.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, tap OPEN.
- Wait until the download is finished.
- After the download, open the game by tapping on LAUNCH.
- If there’s a patch that needs to be installed at this time, your device should download it. again, wait for it to finish.
- In order to start playing, the last step you want to do is to create an account if you don’t have one. Otherwise, sign in. That’s it! Enjoy playing Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.