Text messaging and phone calls are two of the most basic functions of a mobile phone and a premium device like the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 should be able to perform these services without any problem at all. Technology has evolved a lot since the first model of smartphones were released.
The simple text messaging is now able to attach files and be sent as an MMS while you can now add more people to a phone call that was designed only for two people. Such function is named Conference Call and your Galaxy Note 9 is able to do it easily. Continue reading as I will walk you through making a conference call.
But before anything else, if you have another issue with your phone, drop by our troubleshooting page as we have already addressed hundreds of issues reported by the owners. Odds are that there are already existing solutions on our website or at least, there are similar problems we already fixed. So, try to find ones that are similar or related to your problem. If you need further assistance, however, feel free to contact us by filling up our Android issues questionnaire.
How to make a conference call on Galaxy Note 9
- From the home screen, tap Phone
- Tap the Keypad icon
- Enter the number you would like to call and then tap the Phone icon
- To call a number from your contacts, enter the first few letters of their name and then tap the contact in the displayed list
- If the contact has more than one phone number, tap the number you would like to call
- Tap the Phone icon to make the call
- Tap Add Call
- Enter the number or name of the contact you wish to call and then tap the Phone icon
- Tap Merge to join the two calls
- To manage the conference call, tap the downward facing arrow beside Conference Call
- To place one call on hold, tap Split beside the call you wish to continue being active
- Tap Merge to join the two calls again
- To end one of the calls, tap Drop beside the call you wish to end
- Tap the End Call icon to finish a conference call
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems. Thanks for reading!
- How to fix Nova Launcher that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
- What to do if your new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 keeps rebooting on its own randomly?
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Gmail that keeps crashing?
- How to fix Google Play that keeps crashing, won’t load properly on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [Troubleshooting Guide]
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.