Learning how to capture a screenshot on your Galaxy A7 can be useful in some select situations. Check out the two methods on how to do it below.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to take screenshot using Hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
How to take screenshot using the Palm Swipe Gesture
- Open the screen you want to capture.
- Position your hand vertically along the left or right edge of the screen.
- Make sure your hand touches the screen lightly and then swipe across the screen to activate screenshot.
- The screen will flash and you’ll see the screenshot briefly on the screen.
- If you want to view it, open Gallery and it should be under the Screenshot section.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.