The Fitbit Versa is one of the popular smartwatch models available in the market today. It has several excellent features that makes it useful for health conscious consumers. One thing that people love about this device is the easy way it is to customize it by changing the watch bands. Listed below are the steps that you need to perform to change the bands.
How To Change Fitbit Versa Band
- Turn Versa over and find the quick release lever—there’s one on each end where the band meets the frame.
- To release the band, push the quick-release lever inward.
- Gently pull the band away from the watch to release it.
- Repeat on the other side.
- To attach a wristband, slide the pin (the side opposite the quick-release lever) into the notch on the watch. The band with the clasp attaches to the top of the watch.
- While pressing the quick-release lever inward, slide the other end of the band into place.
- When both ends of the pin are inserted, release the quick-release lever.
The steps listed above are quite easy to do but sometimes can be tricky. Make sure to take your time when performing each step to be assured of a smooth process.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.