There are quite a number of ways to send contacts but one of the most convenient is thru Bluetooth. In this short tutorial, we’ll show you the steps to send a contact using Bluetooth on Galaxy S10.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to send contact via Bluetooth on Samsung Galaxy S10
To begin sending contact details via Bluetooth, you want to make sure that the both devices (sender and receiver) have Bluetooth function enabled.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Select a contact.
- Tap Share located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Now, select the desired file:
- Vcard (VCF file)
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the device name on the list. But prior to that, be sure that the other device name is showing in the list.
- If Bluetooth pairing request is showing, tap Pair. (Remember, Bluetooth pairing request must be accepted on recipient’s device. The receiving party must also accept the file you’re trying to send to successfully complete the task.)
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.