Sometimes, it can be a good idea to keep sensitive photos from others or from family members. Are you wondering if there’s a safe way to hide photos or folders in your Galaxy S7 Edge? This video should help. We’re going to walk you through the easy steps of using Private mode to keep your photos secure from prying eyes. We’ll do this without installing a third party app so it’s perfectly safe to do.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 Edge
To keep your photos locked within Private Mode, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, tap on Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down to Private Mode.
- Tap on the Private Mode switch to turn it on.
- (If it is your first time to use Private Mode, you’ll need to set it up first). Otherwise, just enter your password for it.
- Then, open Gallery app and go to the folder that contains that photo.
- Open the photo.
- Tap on the More settings icon at the upper right.
- Tap Move to Private.
- That’s it! Your photo is now saved in your Private folder and only you can access it.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.