The Fitbit Versa is one of the popular smartwatch models available in the market today owing to its outstanding features and its relatively cheap price. There are various ways to customize this device to fit the personality of the owner and one way of doing this is by changing the clock face.
How To Change Clock Face On Fitbit Versa
- From the Fitbit app dashboard on your phone, tap or click the Account icon then the Versa tile.
- Tap Clock Faces then Pick a New Clock
- Browse the available clock faces. When you find one you want to install, tap it.
- Tap Select to add the clock face to Versa. Take note that that to update the clock face on your watch, you can’t have more than 38 apps
How to Customize Clock On Fitbit Versa
There are certain clock faces that allow customization to be done. If your current clock face allows this then the steps on how to perform this are listed below.
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap the Versa icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Tap the Clock Faces tile
- If your current clock face can be customized, you’ll see a small gear icon by its name
- After taping the gear, you’ll be taken to the settings page for your clock face
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.