This post will show you how to take screenshots on Galaxy A8. There are two ways to do that. Check out the easy steps below.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
How to take screenshot using Palm Swipe Gesture
- Activate the gesture before you can actually use it. In order to do so, go into the Settings app and select the Motion menu.
- From the Motion menu, find out Hand Motions and then check the Palm Swipe to capture checkbox.
- Close the settings app, head to the screen which you want to capture.
- Shape your hand like a knife (your thumb facing up) and swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.