Learning how to capture screenshots on HTC U12+ can come handy for you in some situations. Know the two methods on how to do it below.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
- Open the application/screen which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound that will show that a screenshot was just taken.
How to screenshot on HTC U12 Plus (HTC U12+) by setting up Quick Settings:
- Pull down the Status bar to access Notification panel. The Quick Settings bar should be shown below the status bar.
- Click on the Tablet with Pencil button (Edit). This will show you all the existing buttons as well as hidden ones which you can manually add.
- Find the “Screenshot” button and drag it alongside the existing buttons. Click “Done” to save your changes. Now whenever you double drag your status bar, the screenshot button will be shown.
- Go to the screen you want to capture. Double drag from the status bar, click the “Screenshot.”
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.