Are you having a problem composing a text message on your Samsung Galaxy S9 because it keeps changing the word that you are typing? This is most likely caused by the autocorrect feature of the phone being turned on. You should disable this feature in order to fix this issue.
How to Turn Off Autocorrect On Galaxy S9
- Open Settings in the app tray or by tapping the gear-shaped settings icon in the pulldown bar
- Find and select General Management
- Tap on Language & input and choose on-screen keyboard
- Select Samsung Keyboard (or whatever keyboard you use)
- Next, tap on Smart Typing
- Uncheck Predictive Text (autocorrect)