If you have recently bought an Android device and want to know what operating system it is currently running on then all you need to do to get this information is to follow the steps listed below.
How To Find What Version Android I Have
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button
- Select the Settings option
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Scroll down to Android Version
- The number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
The various Android software versions are listed below.
- Pie: Versions 9.0 –
- Oreo: Versions 8.0-
- Nougat: Versions 7.0-
- Marshmallow: Versions 6.0 –
- Lollipop: Versions 5.0 –
- Kit Kat: Versions 4.4-4.4.4; 4.4W-4.4W.2
- Jelly Bean: Versions 4.1-4.3.1
- Ice Cream Sandwich: Versions 4.0-4.04