Along with their new Meizu M5 Note smartphone that released today, Meizu is also launching their fitness band called the Meizu Band. Priced at just ¥229 ($33 USD), this fitness tracker is an extremely affordable alternative to the popular Fitbit tracker bands. Unfortunately, for U.S. users, this device is not yet available for sale in the U.S. just yet. The Meizu band will hit the shelves on December 8th with pre-orders beginning today.
Features for the Meizu Band include:
- Touch Display Screen
- Heart rate monitor
- Count steps
- Computes calorie burn
- Pairs with smartphones via bluetooth and works with Meizu’s app
- Incoming call or text notifications
- Reminder to move around if you stay idle for too long
- Locate missing phone that’s connected to the band
- Integrated body design with concealed OLED screen
- 7 day battery life in use and 15 days idle
- Wireless charging, connect to charger magnetically, no cord connections
- IP67 waterproof rating, submerge in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes
What do you guys think about the Meizu Band? Looking forward to availability in the U.S.?