If you’ve been using #AppleMusic on #Android, you must be aware that the feature-set is very limited as of now. But the latest update to the app is changing that with a couple of handy additions. The first of these is the inclusion of a widget, letting you control music right from your home screen.
You can see the full changelog from the list below:
- Now you can add songs from the Apple Music catalog to playlists without having to add it to your library. You can also:
- Control playback with a widget you can add to your home screen
- Redeem gift cards in Settings to renew your membership using iTunes credit
- See what’s playing on Beats 1 directly from the Radio tab — without having to tune in
- Tap the name of the currently playing song in Now Playing to go to the album
- See which songs are most popular on albums in the Apple Music catalog
Overall, if you’re a user of Apple Music on Android, this update should infuse plenty of excitement in you. You can grab the updated version of the Apple Music Beta app from the Play Store link below.
Source: Google Play Store