#Google has just released nine new #AndroidWear watch faces on the #Google #PlayStore, which will bring some more zing and pep to your smartwatches. These are from designers and popular figures in the fashion industry, so it will strike a chord with practically everybody out there. What’s even better is that all these watch faces are offered for free and are compatible with a wide range of models, regardless of their shape (round, square or oval).
Below is a list of the new watch faces that you will find on the Google Play Store:
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
My personal favorite is the Zoe Jordan, which has a variety of options in both light and dark themes. Do you have a favorite from either of these watch faces? Sound off in the comments below. Head over to the Play Store link below to find the entire collection.
Via: Android Spin