Rovio Stars have just announced a new game called Plunder Pirates for the Android platform. The Rovio Stars platform is used by other developers to publish their games under Rovio’s banner. Plunder Pirates is originally made by a developer named Midoki.
Here are some of the features of Plunder Pirates to give you a better idea of its functioning:
- BUILD an epic 3D pirate island then spin it 360° to see every angle!
- ASSEMBLE a crazy pirate crew from 10 seafaring scoundrels!
- EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty galleon!
- BATTLE rival Captains, conquer enemy islands and plunder their booty!
- JOIN a Pirate Guild with your friends and enjoy exclusive Guild perks!
The premise is pretty simple and users will have to build their island, make sure they have enough crew on board and set off on a plunder quest. There are several games like this out there on the Play Store, but the fact that it’s coming from Rovio Stars gives it extra attention from the audience.
So is it worth your time? We can’t tell yet, but it’s certainly worth a try. Plunder Pirates is a free download from the Play Store and has in-app purchases.
Source: Google Play Store
Via: Droid Gamers