Rovio’s range of Angry Birds games have diminished in popularity over the years. And in a bid to remain competitive, the team has now announced the arrival of Angry Birds Fight!, which is a match-3 game set to strike a chord with lovers of Candy Crush, Two Dots and several other games of the similar genre.
However, Angry Birds Fight! is not just a game about matching three or more similar birds, as it also involves the element of fighting players from across the world. The bird matching is done here solely to power up the birds for the fight, so it’s only part of the experience.
Angry Birds Fight! is available on a limited scale in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, but Rovio has finally announced a global launch as well. Here’s what Rovio wants you to know about Angry Birds Fight!.
- Challenge other players globally in real-time match-three puzzles
- Power up birds for the fight by matching faster and better than your opponent
- Match 4 to activate special powers, Match 5 to start Fever Time!
- Win fights to gain XP, win items and customize your flock and your ship
- Accessorize with different items to increase health, attack and add skills
- Earn bird coins in fights to buy more weapons and accessories in the shop
- Play the lucky slots to unlock more items – go on, give it a spin!
While the game is live on the Google Play Store, many users claim that it has been blocked in their country. So it might take a while for Rovio to bring the game to all regions. You can try your luck by heading over to the Play Store link below.
Source: Google Play Store