Ahead of the LG G4 announcement later this month, LG has just unveiled the UX 4.0 which will give us a good insight on what to expect from the company’s future software. Obviously, this is based on Android 5.0 and comes with a set of new features which will be highlighted during the launch of the G4 on the 28th of this month.
The company’s announcement video is in Korean, so we’re not sure what to make of the details. But it’s clear that the new UX will have features like Expert Camera Mode, Quick Shot, Smart Alerts and many more. Here’s a list of all the new features and their functionality:
- Quick Shot – Easily capture scenes often missed, even when the screen is turned off. Press volume down button twice for the camera to capture the moment.
- Smart Board – Collects information in the calendar, music, health, etc. Each app has a widget form so that the user can see them at a glance.
- Expert Camera mode – Adds professional-level features through a variety of settings.
- Calendar – If you set multiple schedules in one place, those can be managed together. You can also drag an event from SNS such as Facebook to calendar.
- Gallery – Images are arranged in separate albums as Memories based on the place and time it was taken.
- Smart Alerts – Offers notification based on environment and lifestyle.
- Ring ID – Set separate ringtones for different people in the address book.
Do you like what you see in LG’s latest UI? Let us know below.
Source: LG – Translated