AT&T has begun rolling out an update to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, bringing along a couple of new apps, which are mostly bloatware. The Android version remains at 4.4.2, so there are no other visible changes on board here. You can find the changelog of the update below:
- Modify home layout and Updating 3rd party applications:
- AT&T FamilyMap
- AT&T Locker
- AT&T MailAT&T Ready2Go
- Replace Chrome with S Browser on the home screen
- Change the weather widget to the smaller version
- Add Chrome in the Google folder
- Add AT&T AllAccess in the ATT folder
Most of these changes are pertaining to the layout of the apps on the stock home screen. So if you have a customized home screen on your Galaxy Tab S, the update shouldn’t matter much to you. This isn’t your conventional update, so don’t get your hopes up with regards to the changes on board.
If you’re seeing the update on your AT&T branded Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, make sure you let us know by dropping a line below.
Via: Android Police