Samsung’s latest trio of smartwatches are now getting a minor update with some much needed features on board. The update is being seen in the U.S. variants of the smartwatches for the time being and might take a couple of days to finish rolling out to all units.
Below is the list of changes making its way with the update:
- Pedometer is more accurate and starts counting steps automatically.
- Higher pedometer goals.
- An easier pedometer data transfer process.
- Improved heart rate monitor accuracy.
- Updated Sleep Mode that disables the screen wake-up feature, so you can wear it while sleeping without being disturbed.
- More options for messages sent to rejected calls and the ability to create custom messages.
As this is an update for the three smartwatches, users will have to update using the Gear Manager app on their compatible Samsung smartphones. Make sure you check for an update now or you can wait for an update notification to pop as well.
Via: Android Police