If you have an AT&T tablet and want a cheaper plan for it, there’s some good news for you today. AT&T has just expanded their GoPhone Tablet plans to include over a dozen new devices. Here are the devices you can now use on a GoPhone plan:
- Asus K005
- Asus (TF300TL) Transformer Pad
- Google Nexus 7
- iPad 3
- iPad Mini
- Lenovo IdeaTab (A2107A
- Pantech Element (P4100)
- Samsung Galaxy Camera (GC100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (SGH- I467)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (SGH-I497)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T217T)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (SM-T217A)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (SGH-I597)
To use these devices on a GoPhone plan, you’ll first have to purchase a SIM card kit for $10. Then your monthly plans are either $15 per month for 250 MB of data, $30 per month for 3 GB of data, or $50 per month for 5 GB of data.
Compared to T-Mobile, those plans are a little pricey, since 5.2 GB of data on T-Mobile only costs $30 per month and you get free international roaming. But if there’s no service from T-Mobile in your area, this is a great option if you have a compatible device.