Are you looking for good office productivity software that is able to synchronize your documents across several devices? You should check Infraware’s latest Polaris Office app that’s currently available for free at the Google Play Store. You will be able to view and edit your documents anytime and anywhere. You will also be able to save your documents in the cloud which can be accessed through various devices. The best part of this is that while other apps charge you to use these features it is available for free with Polaris Office.
Min-Chul Kwak, CEO of INFRAWARE, announced that “The time when companies profited from exclusively holding software and service is over. INFRAWARE will rapidly enhance our customers’ business environment by offering POLARIS Office for free. We are confident that POLARIS Office will become a leader of the mobile office application market and INFRAWARE will continue its effort to make POLARIS Office the standard office software in all devices including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.”
More than 600 people around the world are using this software which is available for a wide variety of devices. It is compatible with Microsoft Office files allowing you to view and edit them without breaking its format.
Its key features include
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents / View documents in PDF and HWP formats
- Supports various files: doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp
- Integrates a variety of cloud storage services (OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, etc.)
- Fast and convenient document up/download from desktop by using Desktop Agent
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
- Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
- 15 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
- Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
Interested in this app? Check out it out over at the Google Play Store right now.