Are you planning to get the Samsung Galaxy S5 when it gets released this coming April 11? The device is expected to cost around $600 which is a little bit on the high side however the company is also throwing in a couple of freebies that’s worth over $500 making it a very interesting deal.
Samsung announced in its website the “Samsung Galaxy Gifts” which is described as “Meaningful rewards from the world’s top brands to make your GALAXY S5 experience even more enjoyable and productive. From fitness to news to productivity apps, the Samsung GALAXY S5 comes with free, long-term subscriptions and premium services.”
Here’s what you will be getting.
- Run Keeper: Tracks your fitness activity and shares it with your friends. 1 year free premium service ($20)
- Skimble: Workout trainer that comes with thousands of multimedia workouts. 6 months free premium service ($42)
- Wall Street Journal: Get timely news and insights right in your mobile device. Free 6 month subscription to Wall Street Journal ($160)
- PayPal: Pay with PayPal and get special offers (totaling $50 or more in value) from your
- favorite stores
- EasilyDo Pro: Time management app. Free app purchase ($5)
- Cut the Rope 2: Feed candy to Om Nom. $10 in-game credits
- Box: One of the best cloud storage solutions. Free 50 GB for 6 months and $60 value
- Evernote: Stay organized with this app. Free Premium Service for 3 months ($15)
- Lark: Your personal wellness assistant app. 1 year premium service ($36)
- Map My Fitness: Designed for runner, cyclists and joggers. Keeps track of pace, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more. 6 months free premium service ($36)
- Bloomberg Businessweek +: Get business news and market trends. Free Subscription: 12 Months ($30)
- LinkedIn: The social networking website for people in professional occupations. Free LinkedIn Premium account for 3 months ($75)
- Blurb: Allows you to create your own mobile book. Free $5 Coupon ($5)
- Flick Dat: Fun way to share contacts. Free download of $2 paid app
- Bitcasa: Allows users to store, share, backup and stream unlimited amount of data in the cloud. Free Premium Service: 1TB storage for 3 months ($30)
Samsung first unveiled the Galaxy S5 at the recently held MWC 2014. It has a 5.1-inch display and comes with several new features such as a fingerprint scanner and a heart rate monitor just to name a few.