An alleged user manual of the LG Nexus 5 has leaked out revealing all the information we needed to know. Apart from the design of the smartphone, the user manual also sheds light on the hardware it’s going to pack and we are very impressed. The design is not different from what we saw earlier and it confirms most of what we knew. The same applies for the specs sheet, but here’s a refresher anyways.
- 4.95 inch 1080p IPS display.
- 8MP OIS camera with a 1.3MP front camera.
- 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8947) chipset.
- 32GB of storage, 2GB of RAM.
- 2,300 mAh battery.
- Support for HDMI out via Slimport.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, proximity and pressure sensors.
- Notification LED.
We will certainly learn more about the smartphone as the days pass, but this should suffice for the time being. With so much hype and buzz surrounding the Nexus 5, it’s obvious that leaks like these will increase in frequency. There appears to be some minor errors in the user manual, which indicates that this might not really be the final version.
Via: Android Police