Consumers who want a less traditional color for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 should be pleased to hear that a pink variant will soon become available in the US market. This model which originally came out in black or white models will be joined by a pink model this coming November 11. Popular online retailer Newegg is now listing the device for pre-order at a price of $750, which is $50 than the black or white version.
Other popular online retailers such as Amazon and Best Buy don’t have the pink version listed yet and US carriers have not announced its availability yet. A spokesperson for Samsung US said that the company has not yet announced any release date for the pink version.
Those who can’t wait to get their hands on this color version may want to check out UK online retailer Phones4U where it is being sold for £620 or around $993.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Technical Specifications
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE; quad-band 3G with HSPA; LTE (N9005 only)
- 5.7″ 16M-color 1080p Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- S Pen
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI
- N9005: Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- N9000: Quad-core 1. 9GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-T628 MP6 GPU; Exynos 5420
- 3GB of RAM
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- N9005: 2160p video recording @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 120fps
- N9000: 1080p @ 30fps; continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- 2 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video
- Dual shot and dual video recording, Drama shot, Shot and sound
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 32GB/64GB of built-in storage
- microSD card slot
- microUSB 3.0 port with USB host and MHL 2.0; Backwards compatibility with microUSB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR port for remote control functionality
- 3,200mAh battery
One of the key strengths of the Samsung galaxy Note 3 is that it is packed with amazing features that consumers will definitely love.