After more than a month of release of the Wi-Fi version of the Nexus 7 2013 the 4G LTE model has now arrived at the Google Play store. The 32 GB cellular version of this tablet is now available for consumers in the United States for $349.
The Nexus 7 2013 LTE is being sold unlocked and comes with a T-Mobile SIM but it should be able to work on any LTE network in the United States. The difference between this model and the one released several weeks ago is that it now has a SIM slot which can be used to access HSPA and LTE networks. Those who will buy this model will also be getting a one month free access to T-Mobile 4G data at the 2 GB tier.
Nexus 7 2013 LTE Technical Specifications
- OS: Android 4.3
- Display: 7.02” 1920×1200 HD display (323 ppi), 1080p HD IPS, Scratch resistant Corning glass
- Network: North America GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100/AWS (1700/2100) MHz (Bands: 1/2/4/5/8)|LTE: 700/850/1700/1800/1900/2100 MHZ (Bands: 1/2/3/4/5/13/17) Europe GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz | HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100/AWS (1700/2100) MHz (Bands: 1/2/4/5/8) | LTE: 800/850/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Bands: 1/2/3/4/5/7/20)
- Wireless: Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 320, 400MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Camera: 5MP rear facing auto focus, 1.2MP front facing fixed focus
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Fraunhofer Cingo virtual surround sound
- Ports: Micro USB, SlimPort
- Sensors: Accelerometer, GPS, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope
- Battery: 3950 mAh
Those who plan on placing an order should expect the device to arrive on one to two business days. The shipping is free but only for a limited time only. If you are planning on getting this device then better get it early since there is likely going to be a high demand for this model.
T-Mobile has also announced that it will be selling this model in their stores starting this coming October.
via google play