Samsung recently launched a promo that rewarded those who bought the Galaxy Note 8.0 or the Galaxy Tab 3. Customer who registered their device in the company website were given wither a $25 or $10 Google Play Store credit, 3 months Hulu Plus membership (for new users), and 12 months of Boingo Wi-Fi access (for new users). Right now the company has extended this promo to include the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Student Edition.
Those who recently purchased a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Student Edition can register their device to avail of the following rewards.
- $10 in Play Store Credit
- 3 Month Hulu Plus Membership (new users only)
- 12 Months of Boingo Wi-Fi Access (new users only)
These are the same rewards given to Galaxy tab 3 owners.
The promo is only valid until September 30 so if you are planning on getting any of the Samsung devices listed above then you better do it soon to avail of the promo.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Student Edition Technical Specifications
- 10.1″ 16M-color PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- TI OMAP 4430 chipset: Dual-core 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor; 1GB of RAM; PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz UX UI
- Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and quad-band 3G with HSPA connectivity (HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
- 16/32 GB of built-in memory
- 3.2 MP autofocus camera
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera
- 720p HD video recording @ 30 fps
- Stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- HDMI TV-out, USB host
- microSD card slot
- GPS with A-GPS support; digital compass
- 7000 mAh Li-Po battery