Don’t like the silver color of the HTC One? If you are in the UK then you can get the Glamour Red version of the device which is selling right now. Just last month this color variant was announced as a UK exclusive and is now available at Phones 4 U. Those interested can get this on contract from EE, Vodafone, Orange and T-Mobile.
Last month Scott Hooton, CCO at Phones 4u, said in announcing this UK exclusive “Phones 4u has a proven track record of securing colour handsets exclusives for our customers and we’re extremely excited to be working with HTC to offer them this exclusive opportunity to own the HTC One in Red.”
Philip Blair, President of EMEA at HTC also said that “The new HTC One in Glamour Red showcases the power of our flagship model in a colour that demands attention, whilst maintaining the high standard set for sophisticated design and build quality.”
Phones 4 U is offering this device on contract for as low as £31 a month from EE. This already comes with 50 MB of super-fast 4G data and unlimited calls and texts. You will have to pay an upfront cost of £119 for the unit. You can also get it for free from the said network but you’ll be on the £41 monthly plan.
The HTC One Glamour Red is pretty much the same as the original with the color being the only difference. Its functionality, features and specs remain the same.
HTC One Glamour Red Technical Specifications
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; 3G with HSPA; LTE
- 4.7″ 16M-color 1080p Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen,469ppi
- Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI 5.0
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- 4 MP autofocus “Ultrapixel” camera with 1/3” sensor size, 2Âµm pixel size; LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- HTC Zoe
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV out
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 32/64GB of built-in storage
- MHL-enabled microUSB port
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Aluminum unibody
- Front-mounted stereo speakers with BoomSound tech