MetroPCS has just added another model in their growing LTE lineup which should provide customers with a variety of choices. The company this time opted for a device from Huawei which is called the Premia 4G. This is a powerful yet affordable smartphone that will appeal mostly for people who don’t want to spend a lot on a device yet wants to experience LTE connectivity.
Huawei Premia 4G Technical Specifications
- 4.0-inch Corning Gorilla Glass™ screen displays a crystal-clear picture
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM for effortless multitasking
- 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with rear-facing LED flash for improved pictures
- Video recording and playback to capture life’s special moments
- Android 4.0 operating system (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- joyn by MetroPCS capability delivers a unified and intuitive way to communicate and share with friends and family with enriched services like video calling and Wi-Fi calling, integrated instant messaging or chat, image, video and file sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store™ and is included with any 4G LTE rate plan.
MetroPCS now has a total of 11 LTE devices with this model available for only $149 without any contract obligations. The most expensive LTE device of the company so far is the Samsung Galaxy S3 which costs $499.99. This is also going to be the company’s LTE-capable Huawei smartphone after the Activa 4G.
Based on the spec sheet the Huawei Premia 4G is a steal at the price it is selling at. It’s got a good 4 inch display that uses Corning Gorilla Glass as protection. There’s also a dual core processor combined with 1 GB of RAM to ensure that everything works smoothly.
MetroPCS is also offering this device to its customers with any of its 4G plans. The most attractive offer is the $40 a month plan which gives unlimited text, minutes and data.