Sprint Galaxy Victory 4G LTE Low Internal Memory Problems
In this section, we will try to fix and discover underlying cause why your device keeps telling you it has low internal memory (it refers to RAM and internal storage) problems. There are many possible reasons why the device runs out of memory and that’s what we will try to address here with the help of Sprint Zone.
- Run Sprint Zone.
- Scroll down to find Help, tap on it.
- Tap My Device, then Resources.
- Proceed to App Storage, then Running to see apps and processes consuming your device’s memory and storage.
- List down the name of those apps one by one.
Now that you have names of apps running, try the following:
- From the Home screen, tap on Apps.
- Tap and hold an app icon and drag it into App info.
- The App information page pops up; tap on Force Stop button.
- If you don’t use the app anymore, tap on Clear Cache*, Clear Data** then Uninstall***.
- Do this for every app that you’ve listed down. After that, check if you’re still experiencing low internal memory problem.
*Clear Cache – it means you will delete all data cached or saved in your phone’s memory. It helps prevent low internal memory problems and delete all possible corrupt data the app needs to work.
**Clear Data – you will delete all personal settings. Data Cache will remain in the memory, though.
***Uninstall – this will remove the app completely from your device. However, cache and data will remain if you won’t clear them before you uninstall them.
Now that you’ve done the necessary steps to address this issue, try soft resetting your device.