The powerhouse Android app development firm Iconosys has finally entered the daily deals market with their new Monster Deals app. Iconosys CEO Wayne Irving told thedroidguy.com that they had been waiting to perfect the daily deals app for Android and separate their product from the rest of the daily deals apps out there. Of course they’ve done a fabulous job.
If you’re not familiar with Iconosys they’ve been in the app space since the start of the Android platform and have specialized in making useful apps that appeal to families, kids and every day peple. They’re also the developer behind “thedroidguy” app in the Google Play Store.
More after the break
Monster deals aggregates deals from the major daily deal sites and then serves them up locally to the handset based on GPS coordinates. The UI on Monster Deals is intuitive and clean and gives the user access to the best deals without the busy look of some other aggregators. Other features include:
- Map deals from his or her physical location, showing all deals on an easy to read map for the user’s browsing and drive-to directions convenience.
- Find daily deals – possibly hundreds and up to 50%, 75%, or even 99% off — based on the app user’s physical GPS coordinates, in proximity to deals nearby.
- Set the proximity of the deals they wish to see in their customized “daily deal universe” when they press the Deal Radius mileage indicator (for example, 10 miles, 25 miles, 100 miles)
- Filter deals by pre-selecting a type of deal preferred in the settings screen
- From the Find Deals button, sort and choose from hundreds to thousands of available deals and discounts from a multitude (e.g. hundreds) of Daily Deal providers, all in one convenient place
- Get the “National” Deal of The Day, from the Monster himself by pressing the Deal of the Day button.
“There are now so many Daily Deal companies, and so many deals to be had on a daily basis! Finally, you can save money, all day long, and every day, with an app that collects the deals into one convenient place, in the palm of your hand. We are very excited about this first product release with our partners at Monster Offers,” commented Wayne Irving, II, CEO and co-founder of Iconosys, Inc. “This great new technology is also going to be implemented as quickly as we can into our network of thousands of apps and millions of users.”
Check out this great free app here in the Google Play Store