Matt Waddell, Google’s Chief Of Staff, posted a great list of last weeks Google+ updates on his Google+ page which are as follows
-You can now re-order your circles by dragging them left or right on the Circles page, and they’ll stay that way across Google+. (For bonus points, try dragging one of your circles into the top half of the Circles page.)
More after the break
– Webmasters can now see and test updates of the +1 button before they’re launched to all users on their site
– You can now choose who can start a huddle with you: Anyone, your Extended Circles, or just your Circles. To make your selection just visit Google+ settings on the desktop, or G+ settings on Android.
– You should now see a better list of places when searching for a place to check into on G+ mobile.
– You can now edit the names of your photo albums directly inside of Google+. Just go the Photos page, click “Your albums”, choose an album, and click on the album title.
– You can now create new circles in-line from the “Add to Circle” menu all across G+
Google also has a “What’s new at Google+ page” which of course if you go there, will tell you the latest Google+ news. Also don’t forget Google+ is currently an active beta and if you think of something that would enhance the Google+ experience share it via the “send feedback” button.