HTCpedia is reporting by way of AndroidCentral that the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G will arrive in stores on July 27th for just $199. The Mytouch 4G Slide is the follow up to the MyTouch 3G slide and the MyTouch 4G with an impressive set of features.
The MyTouch 4G Slide features a 3.7 inch Super LCD WVGA screen and a 1.2ghz dual core Qualcomm SnapDragon processor to get all the processing down in a jiff! It also features a full slide out keyboard.
The kicker on the MyTouch 4G slide though isn’t in the processor, the screen or the keyboard. HTC has built the MyTouch 4G Slide for T-Mobile with a host of top notch camera features that could replace that point and shoot your carrying around with you everywhere.
- Improved low-light Performance: with a backside illuminated sensor and a wide aperture lens (f/2.2)
- · Zero shutter lag: innovative software features allow for an instantaneous shot at that precise moment
- · SweepShot™: for capturing panoramic shots by sweeping across an entire scene in a single motion
- · ClearShot™ HDR: for capturing objects in bright settings so your photos are not affected by high-contrast lighting
- · BurstShot™: for capturing multiple photos in a quick burst so you don’t miss the perfect photo
HTC seems to be getting better and better with every phone release in the camera department. The HTC Sensation and the Evo 3D both take beautiful pictures. The HTC Evo 3D also has a hard shutter button reminiscent to one you would actually find on a point and shoot camera.
If you can hold out just a few more weeks you may want to consider the MyTouch 4G slide!