E*Trade financial’s online roots stretch back to the early 90’s when they were the first online stock trading company to be offered on AOL and Compuserve. Since then they have been innovative in the ways the allow self investors to access their website, and trade online. Now, their customers can have access to their E*Trade brokerage and bank accounts and the ability to trade stocks via Androids secure mobile infrastructure.
“E*TRADE Mobile Pro for Android is designed to make accessing and interacting with the markets easier than ever with the ability to view, update, and track market information from your home screen, no log-in required,” said Michael Curcio, President, E*TRADE Securities. ”We’re always looking for new ways to enhance the user experience and deliver the features and functionalities that investors want most, and we expect E*TRADE Mobile Pro for Android to be very well received.”
E*Trade Mobile Pro has already been successful on both Blackberry and IOS. The E*Trade Mobile Pro app has these features:
- View real-time streaming stock and options quotes
- Access real-time news and information
- Trade stocks during regular market and extended hours sessions2
- View orders, alerts, news, charts, watchlists, and portfolios
- View a “Complete View” of all E*TRADE brokerage and bank accounts